1.4

Sold me a sick kitten. Day 1 at delivery the kitten was sneezing, breeder said it just had a cold and is no big deal.

You could say *** me I should have walked away, but he already had my money paid in advance to reserve the kitten, and I was never told I would be picking from online pictures of his sick kittens. Well that cold never went away, vet treated several times and finally said the kitten had "chronic snuffles". Breeder says he wants it back if you don't want to keep kitten, well he didn't want this one back.

At first the breeder said he would provide a healthy replacement kitten, but then he started to sound mad/annoyed that I wasn't happy with my $850 sick kitten purchase and so he quit responding to all communications. So in the end I was ripped off $850 for a kitten that was sold sick with a chronic condition.

Review about: I Want A Ragdoll Ragdoll Cat.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Sick pet sold.

Comments

I also bought my lovely ragdoll from the same breeder and he exhibited similar symptoms to what you described for a few months before the symptoms disappeared. How long has the poor kitten been suffering?

It should probably clear in in a month or two with treatment.

Upper respiratory infection is common in multi house hold cats, but it should not be permanent. Your vet should have pinpointed for the reason behind the "chronic snuffles."

to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1355164